Hi everyone hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend :-), I was just updating my Traffic Zipper web membership, and this feature totally had blown me away, literally.
I actually get to place in my ads within the program, let Traffic Zipper know which advertising sites I deal with, then Traffic Zipper does the rest for me...YES, you heard that right, they keep my ads UP and running, in sequence.
NOW this is literally "TIME SAVING", WOW!
Thomas Sheets and Kenneth Kraakstad has just opened the doors to their newest online hit...
Join today, and claim your super secret signup bonus! Use promo code: supersecret for more free traffic! Earn Instant Commissions Now!
* Nobody cares if you can't dance well
Just get up and dance.
* When everything's coming your way
You're in the wrong lane.
* Birthdays are good for you
The more you have, the longer you live.
* You may be only one person in the world
But you may also be the world to one person.
* If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
* If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again
It was probably worth it.
* It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to be kind to others.
* Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time
For then, you won't have a leg to stand on.
Here are some great ways of dealing with the burdens of life..
* Accept that some days you're the pigeon
And some days you're the statue.
* Always keep your words soft and sweet
Just in case you have to eat them.
* Always wear stuff that will make you look good
If you die in the middle of it.
* Drive carefully.. It's not only cars that can be "recalled" by their maker.
'So, before you return home tonight, put the burden of work down. Don't carry it home. You can pick it up tomorrow.'
Whatever burdens you're carrying now.. Let them down for a moment if you can.
So, my friend, put down anything that may be a burden to you right now.. Don't pick it up again until after you've rested a while.
If I hold it for a day, you'll have to call an ambulance..
In each case, it's the same weight, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes.
He continued, 'And that's the way it is with stress management..
If we carry our burdens all the time, sooner or later..
As the burden becomes increasingly heavy, we won't be able to carry on.
'As with the glass of water, we have to put it down for a while and rest before holding it again.. When we're refreshed, we can carry on with the burden.'